Armpits hair is the leading cause of fouling smell and body odor. Regardless of gender, armpits hair removal is an essential routine for both males and females. For beginner epilating armpits(how to epilate underarms) is necessary to maintain hygiene.
Epilator for underarms
Depilation methods of underarms hair removal can cause blackening and bad smells. However, epilating or waxing is the best way to get rid of smelling underarms. Moreover, regular epilation reduces hair growth.
The right way to perform a task needs the right tool. So, if you are planning to epilate the underarms, then select the epilator accordingly. Even though it’s painful and requires patience but the results are worth suffering.
The right epilator for underarms is a waterproof, cordless epilator with a pivoting tweezer head. Moreover, the quality epilator can reduce the pain intensity.
Epilating Armpits- Action time
The epilating armpits need some pre-action plans.
- Exfoliate the dead skin and cleanse it thoroughly
- Numbing lotion or oral pain reliever for reducing pain
- Apply talcum or dry powder to avoid the sweating
- Get yourself a pretty sleeveless shirt to flaunt the velvety underarms
Once you are ready with a pre-action plan, get ready and hold the breath for enduring the pain and enjoy the clean armpits for weeks.
- Adjust the speed level to low and firmly hold the epilator.
- Now raise the hand and stretch the armpit skin.
- Finally, start gliding the epilator head at a 90-degree angle from underarms to the breast.
- The core area is problematic and demands an appropriate angle of inclination at 45 degrees.
- Use a hand mirror to locate the remaining hair strands.
- Apply the same procedure on another underarm.
- Soak a hand cloth in lukewarm water and use warm compresses to reduce the itching and burning sensation. It will also help in preventing ingrown
- Apply moisturizing lotion and wears the sleeveless top for hours.
Why epilating armpits is the best way
The epilating armpits in a proper way will let you enjoy many benefits, including;
1.Long term Smoothness
The smoothness and hairless armpits that you get after epilating are unmatchable. In contrast, the razor and shaving only offer few hours of cleanliness, whereas the epilating underarms last for several weeks.
The depilation creams and shavers can cause armpits blackening. However, epilating armpits enlighten the armpit tone and make them radiant.
3.Reduced Hair Growth
Epilating armpits reduce the growth rate. Some hair strands are lost forever and never reappear. The pain that you suffer while epilating has long-lasting benefits.
4.Epilators for Sensitive skin
The special epilators are suitable for sensitive skin. People with chronic eczema are unable to use any hair removal technique for underarm hairs. A designed epilator for sensitive skin is the only way to eliminate ugly armpit hairs.
5.Pain vanish over the time
Although epilating armpits is a painful procedure, initially, the pain vanishes with frequent sessions. The best attribute of epilators is that you don’t have to wait too long for the next session. An average epilator can grab and pull out the hair length of 0.5 mm with ease.